Monday, May 18, 2009

Velvet-Phuture: The Rosy Night

It was on the Friday, the following day of the Barsonic Night with Stoned Munkeys. A chilling with his friends night turned into another party night at Zouk. David J gave me invites the night

before that to the
Velvet Underground's Mambo Jambo Back-To-School.
It was boring in the beginning as the crowd flow came in kinda late that night. I see people all pimped up in highschool cutie skirts and sexy ties.


We kinda downed the bottle of Johnny towards the end then ran off to Phuture. It sure was a satisfying dance down on the dancefloor, I had hundreds of calories burnt. However, someone lost my specs. *GrRrr*. Luckily my fedora survived!

Don't worry. I still love my bitch.




Tagged: My Bitch, Joshua K, Rachel, Kap.













I hereby present you, my Rosy Bitch!







Joshua K







Kap . Joshua . Rachel






















My Bitch . Mr.Hot Bachelor: David J






He smiles, I smile. yeaa.. corny... say it!






I was just chilling at USJ 6 on Saturday night and had dinner at Darus' to catch the MU 'big match' with him, then Ducatti Daryll called my bitch for a Somo session aka 'a drink'.


Coincidentally, I bumped into
Amirul who was with a bunch of his colleagues there. Hi, Amirul. Then as Daryll was sipping on his Corona, him on his Killkenny, and I on my glass of White, Daryll Baptist called. It was his farewell party that night - leaving Nasty Inc. Someone was so tempted to go, and so, we went. It was my third night of Z's by the way...


There goes my weekend. Completed with a whole-day-doing-nothing on the set with Beejay then my cousin's wedding dinner at Puchong.

YOU people, stay on for more updates lah.
Love.

2 comments:

DB said...

That someone at the end was u.. mind u.......... ok fine, and me...

Darynne G said...

huh? I don't get you..
who're you anyway? Daryl Baptist or Darynne's Bitch.. :)