Friday, May 13, 2011

Going Solo


So yes, it has been two weeks since I rejoined the singlehood. Nothing to shout about, just a failed relationship we all wished it lasted, of course not everybody think so.

I did not announce it on Facebook (FB may be over-rated but I'm a FB addict. Get it over with) as many.. MANY would question and sympathize and this and that. I didn't need that to make things worse for me at that point of time. But now, I can happily announce that DARYNNE IS BACK!

I'm heartless? Yes, I would be if I had broken it up only after our anniversary.

People I thought would be jumping on him, hahah... lets just say I could read mind and body language. Sigh, she's been waiting a long time. Oh well... lucky girl!

Work's been okay. Past two weeks have been hectic, all piled up within days with very tight deadlines. Lets pull this through together!

Till my next post, hopefully soon, ADIOS!

I. AM. DONE





Love.


No comments: