Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Serving Karma

Serving karma. Hell fuckin yeah.
It's true when they say "do unto others what you would have them do unto you"
Just wish I could jump onto the next flight out to some secluded place and blog about this facial mask on my face or how shoes stink after a long day out or how gorgeous the man I bypassed today or how Gerald Butler love sucking my feet... no wait, I meant my toe.

Relationship for men.. Isn't it rocket science?
Fholes aside..

Oh Oh ask me how's my new job! Erm.. Better than a bowl of chilled rubbish-tasting soup.
Nah.. KIDDING lah.. Getting the hang of it. Processes are such boring routines, I kid you not. Just can't wait to get my hands on the keyboard for some concept ideas generating again. I call it my very own 'Project Shortcake'.
Now it's all pretty mundane but the satisfaction when a job's completed, BLISS. Repetition of yadda yadda, daily.

It's part and parcel of life. Suck it up. *pats self*

Cheers y'all. Counting down to Friday.. PUBLIC HOLIDAY baby!

No comments: