Wednesday, April 29, 2009

D'Cappuccino





Facebook
does wonders. So does my beloved blog.
Thanks for all of your feedbacks and comments, really appreciate your sweet efforts. :)

As I was about to get started on my research paper, I felt a little light-headed.
So, I decided to make myself a cup of Nescafe to kick-start my brain.



I walked into the kitchen, found a pack of 3-in-1 Mild, and poured hot water to mix it up.
Yumms? Starbucks will always taste better.

It was too hot.. went to grab some ice cubes from the fridge then I found a pack of HL milk that I bought my bitch for his oreos. Wondered how it'd taste with HL...



*stirs*




...
.....................
.......

..............
..

......................................................................
............














ooooOOooo...

My very own Cappucino, less fat.. less calorie..

PERFECTO!



Just don't bring your own milk to coffee-shops yeah?
You can tell them you read it off my blog..
I don't mind more readers.. heh ;)



I'm in love with my bitch!

No comments: