Tuesday, October 27, 2009

BOO!


Its the 31st October again!
What day does it scream?




Photobucket


Boo!



I've been thinking for the past few weeks, What should I be this Halloween? Man...
Worst of all, WHERE TO GO?
hah. Fret not. I kinda have this to top my 'where-to-go' list.
Which happen to be my favourite club!



Photobucket



ADMISSION:

FREE ENTRY TO THE NIGHT FOR EVERYONE IN FANCY DRESS

TICKET ENTRY:
(ALLOWS ALL ACCESS)
RM28 Ladies / RM38 Men (inc 1 drink)

(ALLOWS ACCESS to ZOUK and BARSONIC only)
RM58 Ladies / RM68 Men (inc 1 drink)

PREMIUM members: Complimentary entry

BOTTLE ENTRY:
RM439nett / 4 pax





Where to get the costumes now?
Hah. Click on this 'website', and walla! A couple of shops recommended! ;)
How convenient.



It's the event that you dress to scare or charm!



No comments: