Thursday, October 1, 2009

Do Quotes












I hate waking up with an alcohol breath. It makes me sick.

I missed a class this morning out of confusion. and yes. no lie.
I was told that there was a second class at ten, different group. And so, I woke up at nine, just to read a message of frustration. Fine, nevermind.


Here I am, in the living room, watchin TV.
I don't know why, but almost everytime I press on the button, I see the same movie screening. Now, confession. 'Early Edition' never fails to make me tear by the end of every episode.
I'm sure there are many out there who feels the same. Just, maybe different shows. You know...






Let me try narrating my story with quotes I believe you could all relate to.


"The day you betrayed my trust was the day that I lost all my trust for you. I believed that you would take care of my heart and that's why I left it with you. Well, I am taking it back because at this very moment I can't trust you with my heart in fear that you will hurt me once more."

That is so darn true, right?



Trust can take years to build, but only a second to break.

Now, even I got the support of the Chinese God.


“An insincere friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.”
Buddha


I went to tell you the future looked bright, but all of a sudden we got into a fight.
Though it didn't make much sense, but I could however relate.


Then, I concluded it all with this


"A friendship that can end never really began."



Shapalapadingdong! I had a great time last night.
- Successfully got Steffie dancing
- Tag Steffie, Jess, Matthew, Kevin, Joel, Jim, Rish, Michelle Lim, Michelle Yip, Brian, Nick (his birthday), David dan-banyak-banyak-lagi
- Well entertained by Jess, the random dancer who randomly joined the 4Plays on the podium and got a bottle of Hennessy from Zouk
- .......... enuf elaboration.



See you at Hennessy Artistry tonight!








No comments: