Monday, March 2, 2009

Kaki Mabuk Poppy




On such happening and fun night ended up with a tragedy, the lost of my precious!
O' baby HTC 3G of mine. It has only been less than four months..

Phone: 1999
Capcase* pouch: 99
My birthday present from Joshua: priceless
(okay fine la.. just don't wanna name the price here)

Now, both my accesses to internet are GONE!



KNNCCBTH#@$%^!!!!!!!!!


Even my friend's girl friend lost her purse with her identity cards, phones and money in it.
What a place to party when you losses things at the end of the night!
Boycott Poppy thieves.
Lucky enough, I met Khean, Hemraj, Razif and Ken Nie there too. Happy Birthday Razif! It was because of running from table to table that got me so distracted that I didn't even realize that my sling bag was unzipped and even zipped back. I was too careless.


Aipeng Photography.







Just look at the AH-Beng Matthew. malu-fied! Both their lobster faces!



Ash: I surrender..!










Andrew & Double Weis'



We doing our thang!



San . Ash . Daniel



ice ice baby..







Michelle . Derek







Derek . Andrew









See! I wasn't the only one wasted.

Thanks Daniel for taking care of me when I was drunk. ;)



I've got a joke for the day!

SURPRISE!




xoxo.

No comments: