Friday, June 26, 2009

Ruumz Voters' Party 09


Last night, held the Ruumz Voters Party at Sanctuary.




Gotta thank Josh L for the invite/reminder or I would have missed it.
So far I guess I have only voted for Derek, David Lai, Amanda Choe and Ellie who was nowhere to be spotted last night. It was one hell of an event with so many pretty faces, yea, guys drooled.

Flashes of lights from every corner in the room with all the good looking contestants in the limelight reminds me of Artistry all over again. Good fun.

I was given the blogger pass, a ruumz lanyard with a lil notebook attached and a few drinks coupons. My Bitche, Jeslyn, Illyanna, Yunda, Fu Chao, Jing Xiu, Edwin, Gavin and a many other were there last night.






Now, when's the next party?











The photographers went nuts!





Derek





Jiggie-Jon the emcee









Let the pros do the photo-talking. Obviously, they are way better than mine.
What am I to compare? I ain't holding any of those cool DSLRs..

Sponsor, anybody?



Josh Lim, as you know..






The hot contestants



Derek doing his thang. Vote him!









The peops behind the scene



Andy Kho, photo credits to him









Illyanna & Jeslyn











No comments: