Saturday, July 4, 2009

Love For Shoes


Having the day started the way it did was bad, but, what could be worse than seeing pairs after pairs of gorgeous shoes in Charles & Keith yet you could not get hold of any yet because your agents still owe you hundreds of dollars. I was at OU then when these sophisticated beauty caught my attention..























It is not like I'm a heavy label fanatic, I just simply adore the goods with charms.
More shoes found online. I so love the BCBGirls collection.















......and some from Guess












.......and yes, the Mega Sale just started!
beware, all you shopaholics..
swipe your gold or platinum only at trusted places...
...most importantly
keep track on your expenditures....


Happy Splurging!

















Its our 2nd month. Happy Anniversary!

I finally got my belated present... my bitche is just way too bitchey..













me loves..





.....you loves







my bitche rocks!













No comments: