Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pick & Grill








Janice Lee.
SHE annoys the shyt outta me at time. But she's been a good friend to me all the time.
SHE can be a real bimbo and a bitch if you hit the wrong switch. But she's got the right charisma and attitude to make you think that she is an afterall, a fun woman.
SHE gets really mean laughing and teasing people she dislikes. But she speaks her mind with a sense of truth, trully.


SHE has bags and drawers of untouched branded makeups, splurges in Watson's and warehouse sales, all on things she doesn't need, believe me. She admits it herself. SHE tries hard to mend broken things but somehow some things just can never be fixed.

Oh! and I love her bags. Like the recent one she got from C&K. (WOMAN! you can't carry everything onto the flight lah!)

I'm gonna miss this Bitch. Noone will annoy the crap outta me then laughs at it after anymore like how she does. SHE is leaving to Switzerland in September. Lets pray.. for the people there. :D




XOXO. You know you love me..


(Jan.. hahahah! Just kidding!)










Just watched The Proposal last night with Advertlets. Amusing yet Romantic one. Dear! Do you have a mansion that I don't know of ???



I LOVE THE POMERANIAN!
I LOVE THE MANSION!
I LOVE ANNIE THE NANNY!
he's such a cutie...




Go watch it if you do get the chance. No regret watching it. Especially not with My Bitche and the bitchy Jan. :)





No comments: