Monday, November 10, 2008

SUPPERCLUB @ Desa Sri Hartamas Opening

Supperclub Soft Launch/Opening on 7th of November @ Desa Sri Hartamas.

(replacing the old Soda)


I think it's better than Quattro. Firstly they played mixtape, secondly it's near.


A place with a combination theme of Ruums (podium), Bar Club (VIP section), and Bar Celona (people).

Afterall, it was not bad at all, except when the sound system crashed. omfg. I know!
















































I know I know.. where's my Birthday pictures. alexislustybutter.blogspot will be shifting soon so it will most likely be posted on my new blog.

Sneak Peak? Maybe..



Sanctuary..



























Port Dickson..







This' my study week for next week's final papers. Wish me luck! Cheers baby. :)

No comments: