Sunday, December 21, 2008

Immitation is The Best Form of Flattery


You are cordially invited to the opening of
BLANC LE CLUB

on the 17th of December 2008

classy . clean-cut . chic

It had me rushed over from KLCC. My invited guests were Wei San, Hong Wei, Benedict, Stefanie, Gideon, Fooz, Sue Ann, Joshua L, Ebelin, Patty, Gerald, and their friends.

Event was poor for the broken promises of free drinks, bad sound system and the that-was-not-what-I-expected atmosphere. It resembled an abandoned warehouse of some sort.

However, with the entertaining performances by Jess Chong, we did had some fun. Best part is I met two of my Facebook friends in person that night, named Jerry Ong and Shahril Gunter. I mean, we do use other forms of communication to communicate with each other all the while and Jerry is currently working on my domain.

All Thanks to Joe for the many invites. And the present too. LOVE.
























Some quotes that mean something today..
referred to some people, applicable to all.

There are countless ways of attaining greatness, but any road to reaching one's maximum potential must be built on a bedrock of respect for the individual, a commitment to excellence, and a rejection of mediocrity.”
Buck Rodgers quotes


"As we grow as unique persons, we learn to respect the uniqueness of others.”
Robert H. Schuller quotes

“I respect only those who resist me, but I cannot tolerate them.”
Charles de Gaulle quotes


Life has taught me that respect, caring and love must be shared, for it's only through sharing that friendships are born.”
Donna A. Favors quotes


“Friendship should be surrounded with ceremonies and respects, and not crushed into corners. Friendship requires more time than poor busy men can usually command.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes



No comments: