Monday, October 6, 2008

Treasure & Cherish

The big boys can never get enough of Sanctuary. Wonder why.

Weeks after weeks, I always end up at the same place, regardless of how many times I've told myself never to step in there again.

They played a game, to win themselves tickets to some party, F1 race or some sort. All they needed to to was just to be the first to walk up to the console with a pair of socks, a glass of Coke, a pair of bra and a chick.





See the girl on the right? She won the tickets. hahah. How bold of her. She touched Victor's socks.. eee!










lovelovelovelove



Last Thursday was no ordinary day which usually ends at Euphoria.

I drove down to Clayton's place in Subang and followed him and Steffie to Rawang. (what!? Rawang? where!?) Oh yes, Rawang. Some friends were having drinking sessions there at a glass house. hmm. Sounds better?

It was late noon when we arrived at the location. Wow. What an eye-opener.

Deep in the kampung area, driving on tar and bumpy roads, bypassed some super low-cost kampung houses (wait, it hardly was 'houses', more like shelters), and finally arrived at this secluded place in the middle of nowhere. There stood a metal gate, almost at the end of the road, then an Indian man walked out to open the gate for us. (Eyes wide open)

I fell in love with that place. Get me that place for my birthday pls pls.. :)

With the waterfall just a few minutes walk away, a private rectangular swimming pool, and the best part was the land was all private property so no public contaminating the water and the view.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






Had a guy I just met for the first time chasing me all over just to get me into the pool. I could have! No one told me there was gonna be water! I didn't bring any change so I decided to stick to the ground. Sobs.

We had barbeque. Marinated chicken, grilled-fried chicken, crab sticks, cheese sausages, cheese scallop cake, and fishballs. dayUUms..

I was complimented for being a good cook! First time! (terima kasih banyak-banyak!)















Present there were Clayton & Steffie, PV, Michelle, Josh, and a few other.

omg. My memory's getting worse!





Later..
Left for movies, then yumchar with Vince and Jonz at Ming Tien, Tmn Megah. I was craving for dessert you see. My sea coconut with jelly and sago.

It was 12 plus and my dessert stall was closed. Dammit!

We talked cock for like two hours until we decided to do stupid things. U knoe.. like climbing the coconut trees there or break marble tables..

but no.

.....to be continued :)



Photobucket






to my friends in the past.. I Love You.

to the ones I care about.. I Love You.

to the ones I've known in years.. I Love You.

to the ones I adore.. I Love You.

to the ones I love.. I Love You.

Say it before it's too late. Treasure & Cherish.

No comments: