Monday, March 28, 2011

Down South Tragedy

There. Wally's Proton Wira turned Lamborghini (that's what the Yeoh siblings said when they first saw the pictures. dumbasssss!). As mentioned in my previous posts, it was a hit-and-run by a truck when that fucker brainlessly cut into the fast lane (Trucks are not even allowed to be on the fast lane by law. Why isn't there a stricter enforcement on those rowdy rides? I believe many deaths have occurred because of them, no?). Wally was a lucky man to have survived the horrific crash. Anybody else would have died (especially if he had a passenger which could have been Mel or ME if we had followed his car that day), even the doctor refused the believe that they found no internal bleeding or what-so-ever.

He was rushed to the clinic when the Ayer Hitam call-men first found him stuck in the car (turtled over) surrounded by a bunch of selfish buggers who just stood by and frantically waving HELLO at him (sense the sarcasm TQ) and taking his Gucci, GPS and a few other valuable things with them on the way out (HELLO? BODOH? Hospital would be an obvious preferred choice, right?). In the car he had his Sony Vaio & our company notebook with him and even told the driver that he wants to take along the notebooks but they refused to let him have it. Upon arrival at the CLINIC (remember he just crashed his car with head injury?), he was again SENT AWAY to the hospital by an ambulance (assisted by a lady nurse).

BATU PAHAT GENERAL HOSPITAL indeed (since it was the shortest distance to get medical assistance). It was afterall an emergency. It took us three hours to rush down from KL so that pretty much means they had THREE HOURS to clean his wounds. Guess what?

He just entered the cleaning ward when we arrived. Oh right. Malaysian timing, typical SLOW-MO's even at the emergency ward (wait, that's general hospital. Different if it's private because they would earn five figures more hence the 300 times better service). When Wally got out, he told us where the company money went (refer to previous post) then back to his rat hole with all other patients. It was, apprentally apart of their hospital procedure to detain the patient as such for at least a night for observation. He had like 3 doctors to check different parts of his body (one specky, one skinny, one fatty) trying hard to explain to us in English of his condition. We were in maze, didn't they get their education certificate by studying those texts in the international language, English? Drowned in doubts, what other choices do we have but to put Wally's life in hands of the 'professionals'. Well, since he was cleaned by the doctors and nurses as told, he spent a night there.

Mel and I then drove down to JB and found a budget hotel that cost us only RM145 to stay for the night (we extended our stay due to work purposes). Next morning, we received a call from Wally's family members who rushed down from Penang. They wanted to transfer him to Sg. Petani hospital in Kedah when the doctors at Batu Pahat could not fix his head injury because they do not offer such facilities WHICH they DID NOT inform us in the beginning (the cut was so deep you could see his skull and inflammation has already begun then) ... much ding-dong-ding-dongs then in the end, they figured it was not worth the distance to put a suffering patient/son in the twelve hours ambulance ride (VVVIP style baby!) and Wally finally arrived at Tropicana Private Hospital in Sriwee's private ambulance, doctors unbandaged him and found bits of glasses and grasses in his wound.

WHAT THE FUCK. After over twelve freaking hours of having the patient with them...?? They have no excuses. NONE. Would your ever entrust your life in their hands? Remember, it's BATU PAHAT GENERAL HOSPITAL.

Melby would be so happy to freely glide into the basket and wallop everything in there. NOMS NOMS NOMS you greedy little Sugar Glider! (You can find them at Pets Wonderland for about RM350-RM400)

Wallace aka Wally aka DJ Butter Fingers, is fine now. Another one or two more surgery to go. His body is already immune to anesthetic anyway. He'd be happy to have more visitors as he is pretty bored there alone. Sigh, that's our boy...


No comments: