Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Babies




Happy Barfday to you..
you are born in the zoo..
with the monkeys and donkeys..
HAPPY BARFDAY TO YOU!


Sie Yuen's Birthday
















BOSS MAN ROY (that's also his e-mail address by the way)
So close to home. CJ's, the only pub available at 32 Square PJ. The only place besides Jaya One and Jaya 33 where I have access to beers. It was my first time there and I quite like their live band.






sugar glider owner . AV dude . Hairy man





That's the old man singing. Surprisingly, he can.




noone's ever too old for a flaming?






I just returned from Johore yesterday and it was one hell of an eventful weekend. My colleague, Wallace, got into a really horrifying car crash on the way down south when a truck knocked him when trying to cut into his lane. His car toppled over after a few spin and he had himself pulled out of the car. A typical case of hit and run. (That again reminds me of how much I hate rowdy truck drivers) I'll share the shots in the next post.

Cheerios!




No comments: