Monday, April 7, 2008

Broken Once More


Someone in my dream woke me up for class this morning. It was so weird. I couldn't describe the feelings. You know, I really don't know what I want and am doing at times. I tend not to think carefully before I take actions which leaded to everything that im facing today. I wanted to give it try, and so I did. Another mistake, he didn't know what he really wanted either. Heart-broken, sure, I am. But what can I do? I am just the way I am, not the person he actually wanted or would love. Past haunts, but it is up to you to decide of which memory to keep. Things will change in time.



At this moment of time.. I wanna leave this place.. can't take this any more. I can't stop thinking about the moments we've shared. It was a short time, but sweet. I would love this guy again. But it seems that he's not coming back to me. Perhaps he's just not the one for me. I'm destined to be single I think. I should've listened and not be ignorant. I asked for it. Blame nobody but myself. Stupid girl.





I wanna leave.
But please.. let me bring my friends along.. they are my Love now.

No comments: