Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Love In Friendship Never Dies









Babes, thanks for being there when I needed you all most. I was feeling my worst at that time when you girls and Eugene came together just to accompany me and cheer me up. We sure had a good time at Cyuen's the other night, exchanging our darkest secrets and refreshing our high school memories. I don't know what would have happened if it weren't for you all, telling me the truth, making me realize what a fool I was. Why do I always fall for words, eyh? How silly can one be when they're in love. Now, the question is, Love or Lust. For myself, I know it best. I had a bit of hope but it was crushed. Sadly, things was as I expected. Today, it has officially ended, with love.






If it's meant to be.. it will be.
Love.

No comments: