Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hackers Condemned

ATTENTION: Both my e-mail addresses just got hacked!

They've changed my passwords and my secret questions. At the moment if anybody were to use my name and my hotmail accounts to chat with you, please ignore! Text me right away if you need to contact me. A reward of RM150 or more will be given out to those who successfully fix my problems; which is to hack into the two accounts and change back the passwords for me. I've already caused my friends so much trouble with someone hacking into my 'threeinchstiletto' account previously. So please, leave me your contact number in the comment box and I will call you. Your help will be very much appreciated.


Affected: darynne.g@hotmail.com and lovadovadarynne@hotmail.com




Sincerely,
Darynne G

No comments: