Monday, September 29, 2008

Unreachable, Unforgettable

The Attic Wine Night



So much of not wanting to be in the picture.. They're such a cute couple lah. The woman dominate the man. hehe.








Why do we always need to play by the rule? Can't we just outbreak the law for once? Just Once? Come on.. hunny.gum.sugar.pie.with.lots.of.icing.n.strawberries? *winks*







I've just watched My Sassy Girl, starring Elisha Cuthbert and Jesse Bradford (so hot).





Romantic as I've always dreamt of, never happens. Little ticklings and tinglings I felt was the little fun I'll have to end the night. A sweet taste of romance has now turned to envy. Wishing for the man in the script to be real for that He is very much in my wishlist. A reflection of my own portrayed with an anonymous ending seen on the screen tells me something. Shh.. I'm listening.













Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.




~Curtis Judalet



Great passions, my dear, don't exist: they're liars fantasies. What do exist are little loves that may last for a short or a longer while.

~Anna Magnani














Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you love. It's funny how your whole day can be ruined just by hearing a song on the radio that brings the past back around again. -quoted


-voice of my heart-

No comments: