Monday, March 31, 2008

Baby-D's Addict

The girls doing their thang on the bar.. (from left)-Darynne, Steffie, Sarah.. Jeff in red

It was my last day of work on Saturday. I got his message in the evening saying..

Baby: I've got a surprise for you later..


awwww.. so sweet.. he made it himself. I love it baby. I'll keep it safely near me. muaachs.









My sweetest addict. Baby Gene.
After all that he's said earlier, having every single moment spent with him, I'm starting to believe that I've found a great one. I'm looking forward to our future baby. I can't seem to get the smile off my face. Haven't felt this way in a long time. He's my boy, my lovliest buddy, my addict.

29.03.08

2 comments:

Tipsy Darlene said...

ding dong...don't la post so many picks of you and your baby...korang jealous tau? alahhh..tibe2 i rase lonely sangat...haha!! *Akon's Lonely playing in the background*

xoxo
Noisy Gracey

Tipsy Darlene said...

*pics i mean...