Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's Just Me






I have sweet treats when I emo.


I love city view and wants my own apartment.


I want to visit Europe on my own someday.


I cry when I watch sad/happy news and movie endings.


I think my dad is a Hero.


I am trying to lose 4kg.


I have many secret crushes. shh.


I like keeping thoughts to myself.


I can be selfish at times.


I will get myself baptized someday.


I am a big kid at heart.


I tend to be sensitive and paranoid but I don't show.


I cannot handle a relationship.


I spread love, I do not share.



I am recruiting boy-friends to gimme joyrides when I'm in need.









By the way, it's 12.30am now. I'm sitting here in front on my notebook, slurping on a hot bowl of noodle in an air-cond room. I think I can eat this shyt every day man, it taste so good. Ken Nie is so tempted to eat right now. *laugh out loud* I missed dinner okay, he didn't! A chilled packet of freshly made soya bean is waiting for me in the fridge. Ciao.





wishing and missing..

No comments: