Friday, July 25, 2008

Plug & Play at Santuary

Hey you sexy readers.. If you've started readin my blog since 2006, you will know that my previous blog address was shapalapadingdong.blogspot.com. I miss that name, do you? Drop me a comment, should I change it back?
As I was saying yesterday, I went to the Plug n Play event at Sunway Piramid. It's an outdoor event where they had band performances, games and activities. If you're a big fan of Uncle Bob's fried chicken, you should totally go there. The crowd came in pretty late though, around the evening, as I guess they couldn't take the day heat. Kathleen and Phik Mun was helping out at the event at well. At the end of the night, the Stuff anniversary party was held at Republic. You can check out Uncle Josh's blog for more pictures, which he will upload soon. Today's the last day of Plug n Play, so do check it out if you have no plans tonight. It ends at 12 midnight.


Kathleen . Lumix Mascott . D





I so luv Uncle J's Nikon DSLR




Uncle Josh

After dinner with Janice at Pan Bakery (near New Town), we headed off to The Curve to have a lil chat over upon-request-extra-strong Long Island Tea at Sanctuary and to catch Kungfu Hip Hop with Jonz. The movie, is such a copycat. They literally copied You've Got Served and Step Up 2 to the maximum. The backup dancers were way better than the lead dancers, not to mention how sucky Jordan C was. The music, totally out, the sense of fashion, I don't even wanna talk about it. It is, however, a hilarious movie if you need a laugh, especially when you're already high on alcohol, making fun of every character in the movie has never been this fun.

~Ring my bell, ring my bells...~


Janice L.M.Y


Jonz

.. We should totally do our part! to save the environment! Going Green, is the NEW PINK!

Damnit! The ad is SO annoying!


Aku Melayu generasi baru

No comments: