Saturday, August 23, 2008

Drink For Leisure, Not Torture


Poppy Garden ft Joe Black..

I swear it was a random plan. I met Alyaa's bunch and David K's bunch. lovey.. I miss.. naah. scrap that. It was a weekday-Thursday and the crowd was rubbish. Only go there to drink and chill, nothing more.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Comes the signature poses.. I love these shots!





Poppy Garden

Poppy Garden

Photobucket


This boy is so shy that his ear will most likely turn tomato red when you nibble it. SHOOO CUTE!

Poppy Garden








Garage

A garage themed club at Soho KL, Solaris. Nice ambience, comfy seats, and average-rated music, just nice to enjoy a glass of wine. There were car displays on that day as the Tuborg event was held there, thus the free flow of beer and wine all night long!



Garage

Garage

Garage The DJ console is so cool..

Garage

Garage

Garage

Garage

Garage


aighty aights. more party pictures from this weekend will be up soon. sit still! The ocassion? Steffie's 2 Days Birthday party and CS' Birthday gathering.
My previous post sure made you feel uneasy and disgusted, right? I know.. I feel the same every time I scroll down my own page. Do something?
I was a lucky girl yesterday.. but the ending was nasty.



Photobucket




No comments: