Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm Sorry

Fuuuh *wipes off sweat*. She does care and I'm grateful. It was all a miscommunication, misinterpretation, judgement problem and NOT HAVING FAITH. I admit that it was my fault. It's the different personality of us three that always causes problems. One thing common about us is we put Friendship at the top. We don't always show and say how we feel towards people who truly matters, but we always care. They've been best and longest of friends of mine and I know that because they proved it to me and I thank Lord for that. Really. Come to think of it, I was the one who hasn't done much for them. I know things have not been easy for all of us as we each face different problems. My bad. I promise to make it up to both of you in my own ways. But I believe that we will be able to find the solutions together slowly. Just.. keep believing. I plead.

No comments: