Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Movies With Advertlets

Checked out this place the other day upon Wall-E ticket collection from Advertlets. It was the August 11th where I dragged Amirul along the very last minute. I loved the beautiful and relaxing ambience and the food & beverages were reasonably priced. It is situated at the new area near Wong Kok Char Chan Teng restaurant. You so gotta check it out. They have an air-conditioned smoking room with lotsa newly updated magazines.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Pick'n Brew



Photobucket

Look Look! Advertlets was so kind to gimme 2 free tickets to Wall-Eeeee. Thanks! Also featured me on the lil Titan widget, but didn't wanna help me to put the cute lil widget on my blog. >_<


Photobucket



Photobucket



WALL-E




August 12th, the next very next day, held the You Don't Mess With The Zohan at Cathay Cineleisure Damansara. I've always love it there in the evening, the place just feels more romantic. *syok-sendiri-ness* This time, my group of girlfriends joined me. -Ebelin, Ai Peng, Elissa and Michelle.- Haven't seen them since our trip to Bangkok! I missed the Cabaret shows, the cheap liquors, every day Thai food, aromatherapies and above all, SHOPPING!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Advertlets



Photobucket



Advertlets



Advertlets

Who has the best hair of the night?! me Me ME! I just trimmed my hair that day with Ai Peng but we preferred to laze our ass on the comfortable seats. neh neh.. Wait! WTH is Uncle Josh doing there!? BOOO *reject!* xoxo Just kiddin..

Advertlets

Look Look! We nominated Sri Ganesh and he became one of the five hair-dryer winners. Congrats hun.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Me likey Ebelin's new tattoo. I want one too but I've been getting bad remarks bout how hard is it gonna be for me to get jobs later. I mean like, a PR practitioner shouldn't have a tattoo? Sure or not.. It's just a tattoo. hmm.

Advertlets




Knowing the fact that is was an obvious rejection, "you're not my cup of tea", read that, digest that. Some just 'love' to do all sorts of funny things to get attention which is extremely annoying and frustrating. Don't do that. Watching the girls, one by one crying to me with swallon eyes and heavy eyebags, really scares me, that I don't fuggin wanna take the risk to go through the same shyts again. It was really painful that it haunts me. Try be in my shoe then you will know how I feel. Jeopardising your health by slowly and consistently killing your lung and liver is not advisable but what are you to do? You're not a fuggin millionaire when you can just leave for a vacation whenever you wanna or shop at Starhill to ease your pain. You can run, but you can't hide. Some things are not avoidable and memories are not erasable. People just tend to take the short cut to temporarily get things out but it never lasts, come down to a point where you still need to face the reality. Look around, you're not at the edge of dying, neither are you living the worst. Take it easy? Go with the flow? What other wise advices......? Come on, share some. There's a need here, can't you feel it?




Now.. the after party? Erhm. Thaani session's more like it. Got kidnapped after supper at Murni's to Bamboo TTDI. wow. 4 manusia vs 1 Jim Beam. COme on.. you can't get drunk on Jim BEAM, can you? I was sober. hah! Steffie was piss drunk. hehe.
Just look at how empty was the place on weekdays. Boy.. ahah.. the crowd was all at the other side. Music was alright lah but the mixer for our drinks were yummy. Was it lime juice?

Bamboo 9

No comments: